The Unaka Chapter of Trout Unlimited (Unaka TU) is a chapter of Trout Unlimited and member of the North Carolina Council of Trout Unlimited.
Trout Unlimited is the nation’s largest coldwater conservation organization, with more than 300,000 members and supporters dedicated to conserving, protecting and restoring North America’s trout and salmon fisheries and their watersheds.
Trout Unlimited membership is organized into over 400 chapters and councils from Maine to Montana to Alaska. This dedicated grassroots army is matched by a respected staff of lawyers, policy experts and scientists, who work out of more than 30 offices nationwide. These conservation professionals ensure that TU is at the forefront of fisheries restoration work at the local, state and national levels.
- Blue Ridge TU (Winston-Salem)
- Cataloochee TU (Waynesville)
- Dogwood Anglers (Statesville)
- Hickory TU (Hickory)
- High Country TU (Boone)
- Land O' Sky TU (Asheville)
- Nat Greene Fly Fishers (Trinity)
- Pisgah TU (Brevard)
- Rocky River TU (Charlotte)
- Stone Mountain TU (Elkin)
- Table Rock TU (Morganton)
- Triangle Fly Fishers (Raleigh)
- Tuckaseigee TU (Webster)
- Unaka TU (Murphy)